Now on to the product update! Today I will be posting up my pictures after almost 3 months of using POND's Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser. If you want to check out my review on this product just click on this link -> POND'S Luminous Clean Review.
Now here's a snippet taken from my previous review, briefing you guys on what this product is all about...
POND'S Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser
Product Amount: 6 Fl. Oz.
Packaging: White Tube with frosted pink colored flip top
What it claims to do...
- Draws out trapped make-up and impurities to brighten dull skin
- For bright, lumious skin
- Enriched with soft white Kaolin clay and moisturizing ingredients
- Won't clog pores
- Dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic
Here's my UPDATE after almost 3 months of using this product. . . .
- It does remove make-up very well
- I'm not sure about the luminous effect
- I haven't had any major break outs (aside from hormone related, which are small)
- I definitely feel refreshed after I cleanse my face with this, like my face can breathe!
- I didn't have any allergies from using this
I can't really say if my skin looks brighter because I still have some redness around my nose and from acne scars. If you want to see how my skin looked before, click on My Skincare: How I Healed My Acne Scars.
I think that this will be my go-to face cleanser because...
- It didn't break me out!
- It's affordable
- It's hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested
- Doesn't clog my pores
- Removes dirt and makeup effectively
- Has a light, clean scent