Monday, February 3, 2014

What I've Been Up To

Well hello there! I know it's been a while, but a lot has happened. The most important thing that happened was the birth of my son, Marcos. He was due January but decided to make a grand, early entrance December 30, 2013, I know what a way to end the year right? Anyways, it was a wonderful experience worth all the pain and being in and out of the hospital for. I would definitely do it all again if I had to.

Having two kids is no easy feat. Kudos to those parents out there (including my mother) for having the courage, patience, and energy to take care of more than one child. Of course a lot more goes into this topic, but I won't go there, not today anyways. On a much lighter note (or not), I have been accepted to nursing school (RN school to be exact) and will soon be starting, God willing this month actually! Wish me luck right? I will also be going back to work the first week of March. So this year will be one busy year for this new Mom of two! I know it's a lot to be going to work and school full time plus having a toddler and a newborn, but I am willing to try it out and see. If it doesn't work out then that's fine but I don't want to declare anything without really knowing.

I will be posting again soon regarding beauty-related things. There is one request in particular that I will be writing about soon and that is my current skincare and how my skin looks now. I would post about it now, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be the best since A) I'm still hormonal due to the pregnancy B) I recently got a rash from doing JalapeƱo poppers for the super bowl that just passed.

So I guess that's it for now. I will review and post more soon. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com