To be completely honest, I actually forgot that I will be turning 25 next Friday because I got so caught up with getting into the nursing program...ya-da-ya-da-yada. My ultimate wish has already come true (get into the nursing program) but I do have a few things that I wouldn't mind getting as gifts. ^_~ By the way, this list is comprised of both my wants and needs (probably more on needs) and are in order of how much I want/need it. However, they are all equally important to me in some way or form. Nevertheless, here goes!
1) 16GB iPod Nano in Pink
2) EOS Rebel T2i EF-S 18-55mm IS Kit
3) Juicy Couture bag >_< I can't really say which one I want exactly because it's hard to pick one particular tote, but whatever it is it has to be a tote so I can use it for school.
4) Purse hook cause' I hate putting my bag on the floor...yuck!
5) Lush products. I really wanna try out Lush products cause' I hear nothing but good things.
6) Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette
That's pretty much it...I can't really think of much else because I've been so blessed to have an abundance of happiness and love in my life and I am so grateful for the people that helped me become the woman that I am today.
There's really not much else I could ask for, I have a loving husband, good health, and a great family. What more can a girl ask for??? ^_^