I purchased this concealer at a Cosmetic Company outlet store so this is the discontinued packaging version. The new version is in a flat compact. The concealer itself can also be purchased separately without the powder. I can't remember how much I paid for this concealer, though it wasn't that long ago but the one I have, in particular is retailing for about $19 on ebay.
Here is my before picture without any makeup...yipes!
Here's a picture of me after applying the concealer under and around my eye areas. It definitely brightens up my under eye areas.
Here are the products that I used for today's Face Of The Day (in random order).
1) Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer in Warm Natural
2) Maybelline Waterproof mascara
3) Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
4) EOS lip balm
5) Smashbox Halo powder in Light
6) 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream
7) Urban Decay All Nighter XL Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
8) Urban Decay Primer Potion
9) POP Blush cake in Warm Sienna
10) COFFRET D'OR 02 Makeup Palette
I only used the pink part of this blush and I did that by swiping the blush brush on the right half of the pan and then tapping off the excess.
COFFRET D'OR 02 Makeup Palette. I used the pink color for my inner eye lid and the purple for my outer eye lids. I used the white powder eye shadow for my highlight (brow bone and inner eye corner).
I am wearing Lancome Color Design lipstick in Love It!
Well that's it for today's FOTD time to head out and enjoy the weekend. Happy Friday!