Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My New Specs from Firmoo!

Hey there! Today I will be doing a review on my Firmoo glasses that came in the mail today. Just in time too so I can wear it when I take my NCLEX. Now on to the review....

Firmoo is an online optical store that specializes in manufacturing inexpensive prescription and non-prescription eye wear that are both high-quality and fashionable.

Right now they have multiple promotions and sales going on, such as FREE shipping, 20% Off, or how about First-time buyers get a FREE pair of Firmoo eyewear (just pay shipping).

I love the fact that there's even bubble wrap inside the glasses case, you can tell that Firmoo really wants the glasses to arrive intact. The hard case has a really cool design as well, compared to those lackluster, plain colored cases that you get at the other eye wear stores.

Ooooh la la! I love it!

The color of my glasses is black with purple detailing


The frames are sturdy and a bit flexible.

It's all about the details for me! This is going to be my favorite pair, I can tell!

The glasses came with lots of extras! 
1 Lense cleaning cloth
1 hard case
1 soft case

The hard case fits inside the soft case

Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find 2 FREE extra screws and key chain style flat screw driver inside! I don't know any other eye wear company that does this.

I really like how it fits and it's not too tight or too loose behind my ears. The glasses are very well made and doesn't weigh heavily on my face. I like the fact that even though I barely have any nose bridge, the glasses do not fall down my face. 

Also, I can tell that my prescription is correct because my view, while wearing these glasses are sooo clear. Aside from having astigmatism and being farsighted, I also have a different prescription for each eye, however Firmoo was able to accommodate me regardless. With that said, I am very happy with my new glasses.

 I LOVE my new Firmoo glasses! 
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com