Thursday, September 13, 2012

Apothica Haul: Smell Good + Coffee Eye Cream

Hey there! So I just got back from my job interview and wanted to let you guys in on the news, I passed my NCLEX! Yayyyyy...I'm so happy and proud of myself. It's been a long road to to get to this point, but I still plan to get my other degrees.

Now on to the haul! I purchased a couple of things from Apothica.com a couple of days ago and it came in the mail today, so kudos to Apothica for their super fast and easy ordering and shipping process.

I got this perfume called L'Imperatrice 3 by Dolce & Gabana. The price is $64 for 3.3 Fl Oz. It's a bit pricey but the scent absolutely amazing! I'm usually not into fruity scents but I definitely make an exception for this perfume. It has notes of watermelon, kiwi, pink cyclamen, musk but I think the watermelon scent is what stands out the most for me. It smells really fresh and classy.

Aside from the addictive scent, I adore the sleek packaging. It has a cap and a spray nozzle. The bottle itself is clear glass and it's thick on the front and back and thin on the sides.


The other product that I purchased is this 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Eye Cream. This is $18.80 for 1 Fl. Oz. The product claims....

Anti-inflammatory, caffeine rich green tea and coffee de-puffs and reduces swelling while increasing circulation to alleviate and brighten dark circles. Concentrated with potent anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants, and nourishing rosehip oil.

The packaging is actually different from the one pictured on the website but I think this packaging is way better than the tube that it originally comes in.

I don't know much about this product but it has a lot of good reviews and I've been in search for a good eye cream. Besides, if there's a product out there that has caffeine but doesn't require me to actually drink the caffeine in order to look more awake, you can count me in! It also smells like coffee!

I will be doing a separate blog post to review this product.

Apothica really came through with their sample swag bag, I mean look at the ton of beauty products in this beautiful baby blue bag. The bag itself is super sturdy and stylish. I would definitely use this for when I start working at the hospital because I like that it's heavy plastic that I can wipe clean.

To get this sample bag, go to Apothica and a pop up window will prompt you to provide your e-mail address so they can send you product info pertaining to your skincare needs. Then you will receive an e-mail for the Code which you will enter at checkout. The bag comes with 10 free products and a gift card worth $20!

Here's everything that's included. Check out the $20 Gift Card!

Cargo Eyeshadow quad in Vienna

Deluxe Beauty Crush Lip Gloss in Sweet Plum

A few other products that I'm excited to try! DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, Oscar Blandi (Jasmine scented) shampoo (2 fl. oz) and conditioner (2 fl. oz), and Nuxe Paris Hand and Nail Cream.

Well that's it for now. Next post should be an update on my skincare!


Now I leave you with this cute song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com