Sunday, August 26, 2012

For Those Post Acne Dark Spots..Cheaper Alternative!

Hey there! These days I find myself strangely and highly intrigued by POND's products in general and after doing much research, I stumbled upon this product...POND's Clarant B3 Anti-Dark Moisturizing Cream.

I have tried the Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector (Finished 2 - 1.7 Oz. containers) and unfortunately I didn't really notice my scars diminishing, which was disappointing since I paid $76 (for each). So you can imagine my excitement when I found this product (at a local Latin/Asian market) after searching Walmarts, CVS stores, Walgreens, and so on! Apparently this is a highly recommended and highly praised product. Many customers swear by it's effectiveness so I seriously wanted to try out for myself.

There's two formulations of this product, one for Normal to Dry and the other is Normal to Oily. I purchased the Normal to Dry formula. It comes in different size containers. My local Latin/Asian market only carries it in a huge tub  that contains 14 oz. of product (thankfully the expiration date is 2021!). It cost me around $16 and change, but you can purchase this online as well. This product is made from Mexico.

The pink packaging is very reminiscent of my POND's Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser, in that it is white with pink frosted cap.

The moisturizer is very light, (kinda whipped) in consistency and does NOT leave the face feeling greasy once applied. The scent also reminds me of my POND's Luminous Clean Cream Cleanser.

Post application of the POND's Clarant B3 Moisturizer (sans makeup!)

I will do a much thorough review of this product in a few weeks to show you guys if it really works (I will include BEFORE and AFTER pics!).

My sister came to visit me this weekend and she spoiled me with a bunch of makeup and girly goodies! (PIC heavy)


MUFE (Make Up For Ever) La Boheme Palette Spring 2012





One finger swipe swatches. These eye shadows are so pigmented which is exactly what I expected from MUFE.

Hello Kitty Parisienne Eye Shadow and Blush Palette. 

Anything Hello Kitty is soooo cute!

I love the palette's packaging. It comes with a mirror too! so this would be perfect for on the go makeup.

The eye shadows are gorgeous, especially the gold and purple

 The blush reminds me of NARS Orgasm, except without too much gold pigment. It's a very beautiful peachy-pink blush.

The eye shadows are not as pigmented as the MUFE one's so these swatches are with a few swipes.


Illamasqua False Eye Lashes 023 Short and Long length, Deep Green Black

I love the tasteful touch of green in these falsies. 


I feel so grateful to have her in my life and though it's bittersweet whenever she goes back to Jersey, I really love the few moments we have to just kinda chill and talk and just be sisters.



5 comments:

  1. The MUFE eyeshadows are gorgeou! i don't remember seeing them in the Spring...mhmmm maybe I just didn't look closely enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Couldn't agree with you more about the MUFE eyeshadows. The pics don't do them any justice. They look more vibrant in person! I, myself didn't even know about this palette until my sister gave it to me. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Clinique dark spots corrector. But I am interested in how this Ponds cream worked. Please keep us updated.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely keep you guys posted. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ola, tudo bem? Gostaria de saber se vc ja fez o antes e o depois do creme
    Ponds Clarante. Desde ja agradeço. Abraços.

    ReplyDelete

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com