Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Current Skincare Regimen

Hi again! I'm on a roll blog readers! So here is my current skincare routine. If you have been reading my skincare blog entries you will know how much I've dealt with as far as skin is concern. You can go to my before & after pics by clicking here. I have acne prone, uber sensitive, combination type skin.

The above picture are the MAIN products that I CURRENTLY use. These products are what works for me and like many products out there, this may or may not work for you.
I currently alternate between these two cleansers but I mostly use the Boscia Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Gel (on the right). You can click here for my review on this amazing product! I use this to remove my face makeup.
The other Boscia cleanser on the left (Purifying Cleansing Gel) is the one that use for regular cleansing. I use this during my showers if I feel like my skin needs that extra oomph.
I also use the above pictured products to remove eye makeup and face makeup. The POND'S makeup removing cream is AWESOME and inexpensive. It works great for removing eye makeup, including waterproof mascara. If your like me and you don't have the time to apply eye cream every night, this product is great in adding some moisture to your delicate eye areas. I just put a little bit around my eye area using my clean fingers or a cotton swab and then leave it for a little bit. I massage the cream and gently remove it with a cotton pad or cotton ball.

The Kirkland face cleansing towelettes are great for quick face makeup removal. However, it does not remove eye makeup completely. I just like it because I feel like it refreshes my face.
As you can see, I've used up a good amount of this POND's makeup removing cream, so you know it's my go-to eye makeup remover.
I must admit that I still do have the occasional break out every now and then, so having these Clinique products are a staple for me. If my skin is having an off day, I simply substitute my Boscia cleanser to the Clinique Acne Solution cleanser (left) and then use the matching toner (right). You can purchase these at Macy's counters, Macys.com, Cosmetic Company Outlet Store, and Clinique.com.
I cannot rave and rant enough about this little miracle in a tube pimple zapper!
Just apply a little bit at night and the pimple is soon to vanish.
My night and day moisturizers.
My previous night time moisturizer from Clean & Clear had reached it's expiration date so I had to chuck it. Unfortunately, it is discontinued so I opted to try out this Belo Essentials Night Therapy Whitening Cream. For my morning moisturizer I use my second tube of Boscia's Vital Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15.
The Belo Essentials Night Therapy is great. It has antioxidants, fights against free radicals, has a clean scent, and doesn't leave the skin greasy. 
It had a scooper but it was more annoying than helpful so chucked it.
As far as whitening powers...I see my skin looking brighter.
I love products with expiration dates printed on them. It's even better when it's actually printed on the container instead of the box.
 Oh yeah I got a hair cut today. My daughter is starting to pull my hair and it was just too long so it had to be done. At first I wasn't too crazy about it but I'm starting to like it. It's kinda like a long bob with bangs and layering in the front.

Thanks for reading! ta-ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com