Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Feeling Pinky & A Lil' Bit Yellow

Hellooooo there! My lil' munchkin Mia is still awake so I'm up blogging. She turned 4 months today! Wowwww I'm so proud! I love my daughter so much and I can't believe how time is just flying.
So anyways, I went to the Outlets on Sunday with hubby, his dad, and of course my darling daughter, Mia. We actually met up with my hubby's family because he wanted to help them buy some soccer shoes. I took advantage of our little trip there by stopping by the CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet). If you've never heard of the CCO, it's basically a store that sells Este Lauder products and products from the companies affiliated with them such as, MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, etc!
I bought three things since I'm trying to stay on course with this whole budget thing. I'm really trying my best to refrain from  buying things that either A) Doesn't suit my skin tone but just looks cute and B) I have no actual use for but I bought just for the sake of collecting.
So here's the loot! Shift to Pink Lip Gelee, Band of Roses blush, and Golden Lemon pigment.
Lip Gelee in Shift to Pink
This is a gorgeous, shimmering pink color! It kinda' reminds me of the dazzleglass lip glosses from MAC except this is a bit stickier. I'm not too crazy about sticky glosses but I can make an exception (at least just this once) for this cute pinkness of a gloss! LOVE IT!
Golden Lemon Pigment
This is another lovely, super pigmented...errr Pigment? haha Anyways, I don't really own anything yellow or gold so I had to get this. Plus it'll be perfect for the summer! Yeeaaaahhhh bring on the sunshine baby!
Band of Roses blush
I'm trying to open my eyes to more dramatic colors and like I mentioned earlier, I am a repeat offender when it comes to picking blushes that are either too light for my complexion or just doesn't compliment my skin tone. This is a beautiful rosey duo of colors.
Here are the swatches
This duo blush is great because if you blend it well, it can give that perfect flush. I think I will use to darker pink for the winter and use the lighter one for the summer. ^_^ Good plan!

Now for my next blog posts---You can look forward to these upcoming collections....(in no particular order)
Blushes
Pencil Liners
Conceales
Lip Glosses & Other Lip Products
Perfumes
Face Powders
Nail Polish
Eye Bases
Primers

Well I hope you all have a great rest of the week! Take care

2 comments:

  1. Jules, I didn't know you had a baby! Congratulations to you and your hubby. Mia is soooo beautiful awwww...

    By the way, nice haul. Gold Lemon pigment is such a gorgeous color and I can see the fine sparkles omg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky! Yup I gave birth to her December 20th. =) I agree! I it is definitely a gorgeous pigment color.

    ReplyDelete

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com