Friday, February 18, 2011

Review: Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil


The Product: Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

The Price: $25

The Size: 150mL/5 fl. oz.


Pros: This is a very gentle cleanser yet it removes makeup very well. I love the minty scent and the cool green color. I like how when I initially put it on, it's of an oily consistency but once I put water on my face it emulsifies (turns from clear to white). It has a slight cooling and calming effect on the skin because of the peppermint and eucalyptus. I apply this all over my face, including my eye areas and it doesn't sting even though it contains peppermint and eucalyptus.


 On the side of the box, you will see the expiration date of the product. I don't know about you, but this particular feature is impressive and convenient for me. I think all cosmetic companies should adopt this because it surely takes away the guesswork in figuring out a product's expiration date.

I love the fact that this product is Preservative-free, dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, etc. (see box picture above). This is especially vital for me to know since I have sensitive skin.

The packaging is great. It comes with a "small locking clip" so you can put it in your bag without having to worry about spillage. I threw mine away because I only use it at home.

Cons: It can be considered pricey compared to a drugstore makeup cleanser but I think it's worth it since it does remove makeup well and it's made from natural ingredients.

To Repurchase or Not to Repurchase: Yes! Definitely! This is a staple to my skincare routine. 

The Verdict: I LOVE THIS MAKEUP CLEANSING OIL. I've been using it for over 3 months now. After washing it off, my skin feels smooth and moisturized. I definitely recommend this to anyone who are looking for a good cleansing oil that won't leave their face feeling greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com