Sunday, February 27, 2011

Makeup Hauls

I rarely take many pictures and post them up here on my blog, but I have acquired some nice makeup goodies over the week. My sister from PA came to visit on Thursday and she stayed till Saturday. I haven't had the chance to go shopping in a while, since having my daughter last December so this shopping week was a much needed therapy for a recovering shopaholic like me. We went to a couple of malls and the outlet. It was a lot of fun hanging out with her. I can't wait to do it again!

I ordered a bunch of Pop Beauty makeup goodies from Beautycrunch.com last week because they had a 70% Off Sale on Pop Beauty products and it came this week. I only got about 50 dollars worth of stuff, but after swatching the goods I kinda wish I ordered more! Please refer to Beautycrunch.com for the prices on each item.

You can click the blue link above or on any of the next pictures to get more info on the product.
I got three eye shadow palettes. Lid Neon, Lid Silver, and Lid Gold.

These colors are vibrant but you can definitely control the intensity depending on how much you apply. I was a bit skeptical about getting this palette because I thought it would be too over the top looking but it's really wearable and fun!
 Some swatches (without base)
All the palettes come with a dual ended sponge tip applicator that's a bit difficult to pry out of the cardboard-ish palette container. The lid can be securely closed because each end has a small circular magnet.




Some swatches (without base)

It has a slanted, rubbery tip. You turn the end of the pen to get the product out (think Stila lip gloss).
Swatches of No. 1 (top) and No. 2 (bottom)

This is a cool eye makeup primer and highly pigmented! I can't wait to use it.
You have to turn the end of the container to dispense the product.
Brush tip applicator


Now on to the MAC goodies!
MAC Viva Glam 2 Lady Gaga
Viva Glam 2 Lipstick (left) and Viva Glam 2 Lip gloss (right)

Tah-tah for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com