So before you get started, you want to prep your skin. You want to moisturize your face with at least an SPF of 25 (even if it's for night time). Wait till the moisturizer settles into your pores, then you can proceed to applying a makeup primer. If your in a budget, a good primer to use is Monistat chafing gel. If you're iffy about using this as your primer you can go to this link to find out more about the pros and cons of using it.
- I used a light pink eyeshadow as my base color (MAC e/s in Da Bling)
- then I used a matte black eyeshadow (Urban Decay e/s in Perversion) on the outer and inner corner of my lids
- used pink eyeshadow (MAC e/s in Sushi Flower) on my crease, and a white shimmery eyeshadow on the center of my lid, as my brow bone highlight, and on my tear duct areas (MAC e/s in White Frost)
- I also used MAC eye kohl in Smolder to line the inner rims and lash lines of my eyes (sealed that with the same e/s in Perversion)
- For my face..I used MAC strobe cream as primer
- Chanel Vitalumiere foundation (skipped on concealer)
- MAC blotting powder to set
- NARS blush in Sin
- MAC msf medium natural duo but only used highlighter part to highlight cheekbones, nose bridge, temples
- I used MAC brow shader in soft charcoal.
- Prepped my lips with EOS lip balm in Honeydew (do this in the beginning when you're prepping your face)
- I applied my MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga lippie and topped it off with my Dazzle Lipstick in Win-Win.
I am still working on my Boscia product review but I am hoping to post that up before this week is over. Tah-tah for now ladies! Have a great rest of the week.