Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sally's Haul + HK nail polish dupe!

Hey there! I hope everyone had a beautiful Valentine's Day with your loves. Hubby and I celebrated by first going to lunch at Tony's NY Pizza restaurant for brunch.
We ordered our usual Steak and Cheese sandwich and calamari. We like to eat our steak & cheese with mustard (and also mayo for him).
 After our lovely brunch, we went to Marshalls. Hubby needed to pick up a few things there and I went to Sally's beauty supply store which was conveniently next to it.
They are having a sale on Seche Vite top coat and base coat. If you buy a top coat, you get the base coat for free. I also picked up a China Glaze nail polish, which was a dollar off with an in-store coupon.
I came home and realized that it is the perfect dupe (except with better formula) of the Sephora HK nail polish that I bought online.
The color is in Re-Fresh Mint
It's seriously a gorgeous mint green color. This is how it looks with the Seche Vite base coat and top coat.
 Hubby had to leave for work so I decided to cook chopseuy and bake a chocolate mousse cake with toffee bits. When he came home he surprised me with red roses and a box of chocolates. I didn't expect it because he already bought me a new wok. Yes that's right...a wok because I love to cook!
 
Tah-tah for now! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com