Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FOTD: Fall Inspired Makeup Look

Well hello there! I am just now getting home from school and this was my look for today. I wore my green Hollister scarf (my fave) and decided.."hmmm...I'm going to put a pop of green in my eye makeup today instead of the regular neutrals that I wear to school."
  • So first I primed my eyes using Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP). 
  • Then as a second base I used MAC paint pot in Moss Scape. 
  • Using a flat brush, I applied UD e/s in Suspect (from my UD<3NYC BOS palette) as the main wash of color on my lids and crease. 
  • From the same palette, I applied Kush e/s on my lids (only). 
  • To add depth and dimension, I took the e/s Buck from my UD Naked palette and applied it on my crease. 
  • I also applied a bit of the e/s Perversion (UD<3NYC BOS Palette) on my crease.
  • I tight lined using my MAC power point pencil in Engraved and used this to line my upper and lower lash lines (halfway).
  • For my lower lash lines, I used UD e/s in Loaded and just smudged this halfway from the outer corner. 
  • I used UD e/s in Virgin (UD Naked Palette) as my brow bone and tear duct highlighter. 
  • I curled my lashes and then applied my CG lashblast fusion mascara.

I used MUFE HD foundation and concealed my under eyes with my MAC studio sculpt concealer. I normally skip concealer whenever I go to school, but I've been having really bad insomnia lately due to my pregnancy. I have so many emotions running through me every day and the nights are the worse because that's when my baby kicks and does her little acrobatic stunts. LoL

For my blush I used MAC Peachykeen and to set everything, I used my Chanel powder in 30 Naturel. Lastly, I applied my EOS lip balm and jetted out the door!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week, if not then it's good to know it's halfway over right?! ^_^
Take care and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com