Thursday, January 27, 2011

UPDATE

Hey you guys! So I know it's been a while but I'm backkkkk! It's been 5 weeks since I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl Mia. She's growing so fast these days and yesterday she actually smiled at me (gums and all). She usually only smiles during her sleep (my mom says she's playing with angels), so it was pretty special to see her beautiful brown eyes wide open and smiling.
I could watch her sleep all day! I'm seriously enjoying mommyhood and I can honestly say that I am at my happiest point of my life. On another note, I will be doing my reviews on the Boscia products that I purchased a few months ago from Apothica.com. I also have some hauls coming up so definitely be on the look out for that. Well tah-tah for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com