Friday, March 22, 2013

Quickie Review: Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller with Sheer Tint

Just got home and thought it would be funny to show you guys a picture of my boo-boo! yes that's right even nurses get a boo-boo! I actually cut my finger while trying to cut cheese...not farting but literally cutting cheese! and you will laugh even harder when I tell you what kind of knife gave me this deep cut on my index finger....a butter knife! 

Anyways, I just wanted to do a quickie review on Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller with Sheer Tint (there are two kinds). This is around $10 and has 0.5 FL oz in the container. It contains nutrients like an eye cream. Also included in the formula are caffeine and lemon essence that are key for brightness and circulation.

So this is how it looks in the packaging. Like I mentioned earlier this is the tinted one. There is an original one that's not tinted available as well, however I am unable to compare since I have yet to try the other one. 

There's a metal roller ball that dispenses the product as your roll or dab it on your under eyes areas. 

I like to apply this to my under eye areas making a "V" shape and not too close to my lower lash lines, then I lightly blend it out with my ring finger. 

I like the cooling effect that I feel under my eyes as I apply the product on. Since the product has a sheer salmon beige tint it's perfect for concealing dark under eyes.

Here's a swatch of the product. It's very light and though the consistency is liquid, it goes on very easily.

I also like the fact that it's so easy to blend. Some concealers crease and tend to be too thick, making it difficult to blend. What's great about this product is that it's perfect for sensitive under eye areas where the skin is dryer and thinner than all other areas of the face. The liquid consistency is very hydrating and with the added cooling effect, well this one is simply perfect for under eyes!

Here I am with my dark under eyes. No bueno!

Now here I am with the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller with Sheer Tint. Do you see the difference? It brightens up my under eyes and conceals away the darkness!


Overall, I think this product is a must-have especially if your up for long hours and get little sleep or just simply have darkness under your eyes.


I hope you found this review helpful! Take care



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com