Thursday, February 6, 2014

POND'S Clarant B3 Product Update

As requested by one of my blog readers, I am doing an overview of this product to update you guys on how I feel about it now. I used this product, POND's Clarant B3 in hopes of diminishing the dark spots I have on my face that were the aftermath of acne scarring.

Below were some pictures from the past from when I suffered from acne, acne scars, hyper-pigmentation, and uneven skin.














I have tried so many products to try to help my skin get better but nothing seemed to work and I'm not saying POND's Clarant B3 was the only thing that helped my skin, but I did notice improvement when it came to lightening the hyper pigmentation left over from my acne scarring.

I have gone through jars of this product because I like that it's affordable, moisturizing, has a fresh scent, and does a great job at lightening the dark spots on my face. This moisturizer can be purchased at drugstores, grocery stores, and international markets. However, I did find that the Clarant B3 sold in drugstores and grocery stores have more of a lotion type of texture. It was more loose. Whereas the Clarant B3 that I purchased at a local international market/grocery store was more like a cream and overall thicker in consistency.



Nevertheless, they both promised the same thing, reduction of dark spots and both did just that, though it did take time. As I mentioned in my previous blog post about this product, a little bit truly goes a long way and if you use too much you will end up greasy and oily.

FYI I just had a baby 4 weeks ago so I'm currently puffy with dry skin and lips...ugh I'm so done with this winter weather. Anyways here's my bare face. Also, I'm currently NOT using the POND's Clarant B3 moisturizer because I feel like it's not giving me the kind of light-feeling moisture that I want for my face, so right now I've gone back to using Boscia products, which I will do a review on fairly soon.


Gosh I look tired! Anyways, that's mommy-hood for ya! Anyways, if you guys would like me to do any more reviews, let me know which ones and I will try my best to do it.

1 comment:

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com