Thursday, February 13, 2014

Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette

I know this is a bit late but I wanted to talk about the Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette. About this palette, it is currently available online and in person at make up stores such as Sephora and Ulta.
I purchased mine online at sephora for $52. This is the third NAKED palette released by Urban Decay and it goes by the rosy gold theme.
There are 12 eye shadows in this palette, just like the other two NAKED palette. The packaging is a sturdy metal with a mirror, which was a great relief in my opinion, since the first palette's packaging was a disappointing velvet type of material that harbored lint and it's label NAKED easily rubbed off.
The eye shadows are pigmented. My least like eye shadow is Dust because of the fall outs but that's easily fixed if applied wet onto the lids or on top of a good base.
The colors are neutral and a mix of matte and shimmery finishes. This palette offers versatile colors that are wearable for both morning and evening looks.
Just like the NAKED 2 palette this offers a dual ended eye shadow brush, a dome shaped and flat. However, I find that the flat shader brush on this palette is fuller than the one from the NAKED 2 palette. All in all the brush is well made and not at all some cheap freebie type of brush that other palettes includes. This dual ended brush was meant to be used with this palette.
I also like that Urban Decay took the time to actually put the logo on the brush. I think it adds exclusivity.
My Urban Decay NAKED palettes (with flash).
(without flash)
It's obvious that the palettes are different and that Urban Decay are really improving their NAKED palette from the mirror to the brush.
All in all, I highly recommend these palettes. They are truly a must have as they offer the basic neutral eye shadows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com