Monday, June 20, 2011

OPI Nail Polish Haul

Hey there! I am officially hooked on copping OPI nail polish! I did two trips to the Beauty Supply store at the mall just. I finally got a chance to get some shatter style nail polish.
 I got 6 shatter nail polish, I'm just missing red (based on store inventory). 
Blue, Turquoise, Black, Navy, White and Silver
Here are the only two regular OPI nail lacquers that I got. They are both satin finish.
Cozu-Melted in the Sun and Aphrodite's Pink Nightie
I also got these mini sets, the Pirates of the Caribbean set are cream finish and the Katy Perry set are more extravagant with lots of glitter and a high gloss satin finishes.
The one non OPI nail product I purchased...Zoya in Danii. It's such a pretty purple color!
On Stranger Tides, Planks a Lot, Sparrow Me the Drama, Skull & Glassbones
The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night, Not Like the Movies
My nail polish army!
I honestly didn't even think that I've collected this much already until I took them all out. I usually do not shop for more than 2 colors at a time but since I haven't shopped in a while, I decided to treat myself and update my collection with the infamous shattered style nail lacquers. SWEET!

For Father's Day, Hubby, our daughter Mia, and myself went out to a restaurant and just spent some time together. He got all the Call of Duty play time that he wanted with little to no interruptions, which is his only simple Father's Day wish. So how did you spend your Father's Day weekend?

Despite all the OPI thatI hauled, the irony of it is that I'm leaning towards using my first ever Zoya nail polish in Danii. It's just such a gorgeous hue of purple.


That's it for now! I will post a Nail of The Day (NOTD) picture soon.

2 comments:

  1. OMGGG you do not even understand how jealous I am!!!! I've been wanting to get my hand on the shatter polishes & Katy Perry's Teenage Dream!! So envious of you right now hun! lol

    haha, to his Father's Day wish. I'm sure he enjoyed that.


    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn! Your collection is amazing! I really want to see swatches of the shatter polishes. =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com