Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sparrow Me the Drama

So as promised here is my NOTD: OPI Sparrow Me the Drama from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection.
This is a beautiful pink color with a cream finish. It dries really fast so it's great for people on the go or needs their manicure done within minutes. 
I really like this type of finish and I think it's perfect for the summer. I also love the fact that it's glossy even without a top coat. The picture above is with two coats. One coat is good enough but two coats gives it true cream finish.

That's it for now! I will post again soon! Take care. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com