Tuesday, October 26, 2010
FOTD: Dramatic Fall Look
Anyways I really like how this FOTD turned out. It's very far from the looks that I have been sportin' these days. I guess I got a little bored and went makeup crazy! So much makeup so little time! to add to the crazy I was feeling hyper after devouring a bag of m&m's.
FACE: MAC Strobe Cream, MUFE HD Foundation Shade# 153, Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30 Naturel - Translucent 2
I used NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in Rust as my base for the lid area and then used MAC Beig-ing shadestick for my brow bone and tear duct area.
1) MAC Idol Eyes e/s for the inner corner/tear duct area
2) MAC e/s White frost for the inner half of bottom lash lines and also for the brow bone highlight
3) Urban Decay e/s in Toasted for the middle eye lid area
4) Urban Decay e/s in Hustle for the outer corner/crease area/outer half of bottom lash lines
5) Urban Decay e/s in Perversion on the outer v.
I used MAC fluidline in Blacktrack for my top lash lines (dramatically winged out) and also for the outer half of my bottom lash lines (which was set with the UD e/s Hustle)
CHEEKS: I used The Body Shop Blushing Daisies 01 to highlight my nose bridge, top of of cheek area, forehead, chin, and a bit on my cupid's bow. For my cheeks I used The Body Shop Blushing Daisies 02.
LIPS: MAC Tricolour Lipglass in Just Dessert
BROWS: MAC brow shader in Soft Charcoal