Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FOTD: Dramatic Fall Look

So here is an in yo' face pic!!! Gosh my face has gotten so chubby lookin' which comes to no surprise because I am currently carrying a growing baby in my belly...hahahaha

Anyways I really like how this FOTD turned out. It's very far from the looks that I have been sportin' these days. I guess I got a little bored and went makeup crazy! So much makeup so little time! to add to the crazy I was feeling hyper after devouring a bag of m&m's.
Products used are. . .

FACE: MAC Strobe Cream, MUFE HD Foundation Shade# 153, Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 30 Naturel - Translucent 2

EYES:
I used NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in Rust as my base for the lid area and then used MAC Beig-ing shadestick for my brow bone and tear duct area.

1) MAC Idol Eyes e/s for the inner corner/tear duct area

2) MAC e/s White frost for the inner half of bottom lash lines and also for the brow bone highlight

3) Urban Decay e/s in Toasted for the middle eye lid area

4) Urban Decay e/s in Hustle for the outer corner/crease area/outer half of bottom lash lines

5) Urban Decay e/s in Perversion on the outer v.

I used MAC fluidline in Blacktrack for my top lash lines (dramatically winged out) and also for the outer half of my bottom lash lines (which was set with the UD e/s Hustle)

CHEEKS: I used The Body Shop Blushing Daisies 01 to highlight my nose bridge, top of of cheek area, forehead, chin, and a bit on my cupid's bow. For my cheeks I used The Body Shop Blushing Daisies 02.

LIPS: MAC Tricolour Lipglass in Just Dessert

BROWS: MAC brow shader in Soft Charcoal

I gotta do some homework today and study for my exam tomorrow. I really don't feel like doing it but oh well no point in procrastinating the inevitable...Ta-ta for now ladies! Muahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com