Friday, October 22, 2010

Simple FOTD & Belly Shots!

So today I did a very simple makeup look...just using a few products and keeping it very low key.
I look very tired these days which is normal because YES I am proud to say..that I am only 9 more weeks away from my due date (although I feel like I may be delivering by the 37th week). My baby is currently moving as we speak! It makes me so excited and at the same time I am anxious to see her.
As for my uber minimalist look today..I just used the following products.

FACE: Bosia Moisturizer w/ SPF, NARS Makeup Primer, & MUFE HD Foundation #153
I skipped on setting powder because I wanted a more dewy look and I currently have some dry areas on my face so skipping the powder really helped to avoid any cakeyness.
I also opt out on using any concealer because although I have redness, the MUFE HD Foundation has enough coverage to even out my skin color.

CHEEKS: Tarte Cheek stain in Flush
I really like this cheek stain because it gives a nice, naturally flushed cheeks. Every time I use it, my husband always compliments on how rosy my cheeks look (on those cold days). I highly recommend this product!

EYES: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
I used this for my upper lash lines and for tight lining. It really gave my tired eyes the umph that it needed, making them look naturally vibrant and awake. I extended the liner a bit towards the outer corner, but not flicking the line or making it like a cat eye. I skipped on mascara because the tight lining already made my lashes look fuller.

BROWS: MAC Brow shader in Soft Charcoal
Filling in my brows is a MUST for me. I very rarely leave home without doing this one particular makeup routine because it really defines my eyes, especially when I'm wearing my glasses.

That's pretty much all I did for my super easy, on the go makeup today. Now here are a couple of belly shots just for you! Enjoy! ^_^


Take care and I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!!

    I love, love, LOVE seeing picture of pregnant bellies!! ^___^ ahhhh, I'm so excited for you babe!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dana! =) You're too sweet...yup my belly is getting so big now! I can't wait to see my lil' angel.

    ReplyDelete

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com