Friday, February 5, 2010

EOTD + My Ever Growing Brush Collection

 
 Hey ladies! First of all, happy Friday! So I just wanted to share my latest EOTD. 

I really like how this eye look came out. It's definitely an edgy look.
 
I think what made this EOTD interesting is the eye liner style. I used MAC eye kohls in Smoldering and Fascinating. 
 
I kept the the lid fairly neutral. I used all MAC eye shadows -- White Frost & Solar White for highlight and then I used Blacktied, Saturnal, and Soft Brown on the crease.

~ My Brush Collection ~

Brands (By Order of Purchase): Sephora Professional Brush Set (First brush set ever), MAC, NARS Brush Set, Everyday Minerals, Posh, Essence of Beauty, Sonia Kashuk, Loew-Cornell Maxine's Mop, Smashbox (baby buki), Stila, Sheer Cover, e.l.f.
The latest addition to my collection...Kirkland By Borgese Brush set. I bought this set at Costco for $10 and the quality is amazingly super soft. I had only a couple of fall outs right out of the box but I did not get any fall outs at all when I was washing them. This also includes a mini travel brush set and a quilted, black case for storing the large brush set, and an eye lash curler.
I have the MAC Special Edition that came out with Colorforms which work just as good as the regular sized brushes in my opinion. The 190 is probably the one brush I regret buying from MAC because it rarely ever gets used. The e.l.f. studio complexion brush is softer than my MAC 158.
Oddly enough, I currently use the cheapest brushes I have out of all my sets! I use my e.l.f. and Kirkland brushes. The only MAC brushes that I still use are 187, 239 and 217.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com