Thursday, February 11, 2010

Simple Valentine's Day Look

 
Hey dolls. Just wanted to share a simple Valentine's Day look, perfect for a day time date with your lovey!

These are the products that I used to achieve this look

FACE
  
Applied MAC Strobe Cream, Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation, Cover Blend Concealer
I used MAC sculpt & shape powder to contour, added MAC MSF in Petticoat to the apples of my cheeks, used MAC Melon pigment to highlight the bridge of my nose and temples.
For the eye base, I used MAC paint pot in Rubenesque
 

EYES

For my eyes I used the Too Faced the New Romantic Palette (Unicorn)
I used all three eye shadows (left column). First, I applied the cream colored e/s all over my lid, brow bone, and tear duct area.
Then I used the brown on my crease & outer V, blending upwards pass the crease to give a softer look.
Lastly, I used the green e/s on my crease to add shadow and depth.
Eye shadow swatches

I applied the blush from my palette but it was a little too pale for my liking so I added the MSF on top of it.

LINER, MASCARA, & BROWS
I used MAC fluidlines in Blacktrack and Brassy
 
 I used my Sonia Kashuk to curl my lashes and then applied MAC dazzlelash mascara
For my brows I used MAC brow pencil in Spiked

 LIPS
 
I used MAC Lippie in Way to Love
 
Lippie swatch
 Then I topped it off with a baby pink gloss from the palette (right column, 3rd down)

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 
 
Now I leave you with some cam whoring pics. . . . . nyahahah
 
  
  
  
  


P.S. I ordered the new MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga lippie! I can't wait till it comes in the mail!
 Put your hands up if makeup makes you happy!!!

1 comment:

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com