Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hauls + Post-Vday pics


Hey ladies! Hope you all had an awesome Valentine's Day with your loves. 
So here are some pics of my haul from last week. I hauled my arse off! Heheheheh. Got me some really cute Darkness falsies from H-Mart...L'Oreal Hip, Revlon, and Milani products that were like $2 each cause it was on sale for 75% off. I love my CVS! (Unfortunately, not all CVS branches are the same..I must have went to 5 different CVS locations looking for the green 75% off sticker. LoL)

So first off is my H-Mart haul....
 
  
  
  
Of course I couldn't leave without getting some snacks!
  

This was really cool! Honey in a jar with a honey comb inside!
 
 
 This stuff is so good...Mayo with Horse Radish. I like to use it when I make sushi..
 
 

Here's my haul from CVS
I got the Revlon Photo Ready foundation to see what all the hubub is about...I mean is it really that good?! Had to try it for myself.
 I was looking for a good hair mask and I came across a few but this just seemed more promising than the rest, which was a small selection of hair mask products.
 I got some Revlon Beyond Natural Concealer & Highlighter duos...these were around $2 each.
 L'Oreal HIP Cream Shadow Paints! I got whatever was left. . .I looked for different shades at other stores but it was sold out! I was lucky to get all these at the store near my house.

 It reminds me so much of MAC paints.
It comes with a little applicator brush and a small well were you can dispense the paint.
This is just to compare it's size from an average MAC lippie.
It has a creamy texture and it's easy to smooth out on the skin.
I tried to wipe it off with baby wipes...
 But it barely budged....a lot of the product stayed on the back of my hand. However, it can be easily taken off by simply washing your hand with soap.
 Milani Sunset duos. . . I first heard about this from Tao (iamgrape). She likes to use it as a bronzer and I just thought I'd try it for myself. The first two up top were $1 and change while the three at the bottom were $2. STEAL!

  
 Just a side by side comparison with MAC MSF in Petticoat
 
 

<3
<3
<3

Here are some V-day pics! 
So the day before Vday we went to see the Valentine's day movie. The next day we ate lunch, NY steak & cheese! Yum...
When he came home he had a hello kitty gift bag on one hand and the steak and cheese on the other. Then on the way to the restaurant that night, I got into the car and there was a balloon, a box of chocolates, and a bouquet of pink, red edged roses!

 He got me a WD 1tb My Book! I was so happy...haha hubby knows what a nerd I am and I've been complaining about my MacBook being a slow mofo. I was really impressed that he remembered...then he was like, "it's a green box. . ." that made me laugh cause' he knows my fave color is green.
 
I love it! I love the fact that hubby was so practical about the gift, something that I didn't have yet and that he knows I NEED. Mind you, after getting this gift I was completely satisfied and didn't expect anything else.

 The card he got me. . . it was so cute because I got him a card that was all serious and he got me one that was silly which I thought reflected our personalities perfectly!

  
 
 The balloon he got me. . .he knows how much I love hot chocolate so this was just super sweet.
  

Hubby took me to a Japanese restaurant called Sakura.

Food was AWESOME!
My Saketini

After dinner we went to pick up his cousin and played pool.
I had so much fun and it was extra special because it's our first Valentine's Day together and as a married couple. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day as well!

PEACE for now . . . all makeup addicts UNITE!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweetheart! =) I'm glad you had a wonderful Valentines Day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the haul and awwww ur hubby did really well on his vday gifts for u. u really do compliment each other's personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Iyah and Angel. You guys are so sweet. =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com