Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awesome Finds!

Don't you just love it when you have time to actually shop. No, I don't mean browsing...I mean really looking through the items and displays. I had about an hour of free time at the outlet today and of course I went straight to the Cosmetic Company Outlet.
I purchased a MAC Upstarts: Flawless pack. It had a MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle, a Cleanse Off Oil 1 fl oz., and a Revitalizing Energy Charge Water 1 fl oz. for $21.50. I also got another one of the MAC lip gloss in Frankly Fresh because I lost the one that I previously purchased when the collection came out. I love this lip gloss because it's such a nice neutral color. Last but definitely not least, I purchased a 40 eye shadow palette by this brand called Flirt!...actually you can purchase this brand at Kohls but it is also from Estee Lauder, the same company that makes MAC, Clinique, and many other cosmetic brands.
Soft and Gentle MSF
swatched
Flirt! 40 eye shadow palette. The packaging was pink and it had a magnetic closure on the side.
The quality of these eye shadows are AMAZING! The palette is Limited Edition and each eye shadow is the same size as the MAC eye shadow so it can fit the MAC eye shadow palettes perfectly!
The palette retails for $30 but was available at the CCO for $21. Although I liked the outside packaging, the actual container that the eye shadow pans were glued on was pretty cheap looking so I decided to depot them...
I transferred the eye shadows onto my Z. palettes and they look fab!
The eye shadows are very creamy and highly pigmented. The quality is definitely comparable to MAC. There are a few matte colors but mostly satin and shimmery colors.
I didn't have time to really look through the eye shadows but right away I found a close dupe!
The left eye shadow is from Flirt! and the other right eye shadow (Amber Lights) is from MAC.

I love this Flirt! palette and I paid $21 for 40 eye shadows which is about the price of two MAC eye shadows in pan form. It wasn't difficult to pry each eye shadow out of the plastic (flimsy) container either. I did, however, had to place a magnet on the back of each eye shadow. I bought these magnet sheets from Walmert for $2 for a pack containing 2 sheets and then I just cut them accordingly.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com