Friday, May 1, 2009

MAC Haul + Ponds Face Wipes






Love Rocks



Grand Duo




PONDS FACE WIPES Mini Review:
I actually first used this when Jes sent some my way in a love pack. I used it when I went to Florida.
PROs:
I didnt' even need to use eye makeup remover because a couple towelettes of this was enough to remove all the makeup from my eyes and face. I especially like the fresh, clean smell from this product. It's highly affordable and you get a 30 towelettes. I have acne prone skin and after using this, I don't have any allergic reactions or breakouts.
CONs:
I don't like the packaging because it's soft plastic not hard plastic like the Neutrogena one. In order to get a towelette you have to peel the designed openning flap and stick it back on to close, so it's likely for the towelettes to dry up if you don't properly close it.
CONCLUSION:
I would buy this again because it's quality product for an inexpensive, affordable price. I would just transfer it to a different container to keep it from drying up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com