Saturday, May 9, 2009

MAC + Sephora Haul


Went to Sephora and MAC w/ my sister Grace.

I got a bunch of samples and makeup goodies from her. She gave me a brand new Chi Iron Guard Spray cause' I'm almost out of it.

Lancome Photogenic Skin-Illuminating Sheer Loose Powder

Yay! I finally got the blush I've been lemming for...Moon River!

Very cute pink-blue blush!

My first ever MUFE falsies.

Avon bath/skincare products...these smell like honeydew! Yum!

I got the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer and above is a pic of it next to my Laura Geller Primer.

My MAC MSF Collection... (w/out flash)

(w/ flash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi dollface! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I sure do appreciate you dropping a line or two. Your feedback and questions are important to me so don't hesitate to ask or comment. <(^_^)>

Blogger Template Designer: Jason Morrow

URL: jasonmorrow.etsy.com